Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Tell me what's goin on*

* Marvin Gaye song line, a good song

It's Saturday morning and Teri and I are up early. She is setting up the Ring doorbell camera. She wanted to get it,. My feeling were, no one ever comes to the front door any more to visit, so why. It's not like it's the sixties and your mom is coming over to visit my mom and sip tea and eat cookies one of them baked. And kids never come over and knock on the door asking if such and such is home. If it wasn't for the mailman (women?) I'd never shovel the front steps after a snowstorm and no one would care. It's a cool new toy she wanted and if she wants it, she can have it. She is after all the one who brings the most bacon home, by far.
      The girls are upstairs sleeping still. Elena has to get up soon to bring her car to PC Richards to get a new stereo installed. I talked about that a little while ago. Nastia has work at Stop and Shop today. Her internship at RCC is two or three days a week and it seems this year she is not busy at all. It makes you wonder if she is taking enough classes. She will come up short in credits to graduate this year from RCC because of a change in her major.
Later today: Elena followed me to PC Richards. When we got there the installer said the wrong part had been ordered and there was nothing he could do. I told him I wanted management to reach out to me because I was not really happy with the way this has been handled. Elena and I ordered the stereo and the installation kit back in January, I talked about it. and here it is March and still no stereo. I pretty much think no one from PC Richard will call me. If that happens I'm going above them, which I should do anyway. It's been a total screw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment