Saturday, June 29, 2013

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I might pt2

 
 
 
The girls knew it was Sunday and when three came around they told me it was time to go bike riding. Earlier in the day I got Elena's front tire fixed. It was dry rotted and it broke and the tube went flat. Plus it was time for both of them to ride as much as they wanted. The tire I got her was for a mountain bike, it was all knobby, but she wanted to ride her bike. We walked them down to the Elementary School and tried to ride on North Grant, a one way street. They were rusty. Elena got off one good ride and we went to the play ground. Where they mostly rode in circles.
       
 Earlier in the day we continued working on the pool. Over the winter the pillows in the pool popped and during hurricane Sandy the stuff on top of the cover went inside the pool, so yesterday I drained it and today the girls cleaned the old leaves and sticks out. Tomorrow we will fill it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment