Sunday, July 8, 2012

The last ten days

After my long rambling blog of this morning Teri and I ate a quiet breakfast around noon. At one PM we hadn't seen Leo..d yet so I knocked on his door and went in. He was watching movies on the computer. I didn't say anything, I let it go and went out to do yard work. It was hot in the low 90's and everyone should of been in the pool. It was empty until Teri and Nancy came back from the store and got in. When I got in there was a total of eight people in the pool. If we go ahead with the adoption we need a bigger pool.
   Everyone horsed around in the pool. I tried to keep it calm, but the girls wanted to rough house and then the fifteen year old in me came out and there was pandemonium. I was troubled that Leo..d and A..ya played together and the girls played with me including A..ya, but Leo..d never joined in. It is tough to join the two groups. I really went into this with rose tinted glasses. I'm sorry and I don't know who to apologize to. Is it Leo..d and A..ya for not being prepared to handle this or to the girls and Teri who might get hurt by this or to myself who will alway wonder if he did the right thing and who did not think it through. Again God help us all.

1 comment:

  1. Have faith, you will make the correct choice.

    ReplyDelete