Thursday, July 12, 2012

Does a pair beat a full house?

we are coming down to the wire. Tomorrow Sasha and his dad pick up Leo..d and they get to hang out together from two until i pick him up sometime around ten I guess. We'll talk to Liz and Scott tomorrow and get a time.
   Today I dropped Leo..d off at camp and when I picked him up I had what Rockland Bakery calls a chocolate stick, a long pastry rolled up and filled with chocolate and Cinnamon and sugar with chocolate drizzled over the top. I wish I could say it was on purpose that I had it but it wasn't. I picked it up off the front seat so he could sit down and it clicked. I liked it I think. It has become tradition to feed him after camp, it has improved our relationship.
   In all of this poor A..ya has gotten lost. The good thing is she is doing well, I hope. She is still quiet. She listens when I ask her to do something and I hope she is having fun. When we asked her if there was something she wanted to do before she left she said no there was nothing. The only thing she does besides swiming is play the Barbie game on the computer. She has been away from her brother as alot and I think that is good for both.
   It's an important weekend. Leo..d get to sit down with Patrice and have a talk. Teri and I have started talking about the future a little tonight and Nastia has said she would like them to stay.I then told her if they come back they can't leave. She thenasked if it would be like her and her sister, I said yes. We didn't go further for some reason. We will talk to everyone this weekend together and apart to get their feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment