Sunday, June 16, 2024

Matching tattoos

Now matching Tattoos. I grew up listening to different celebrities professing their most undying love to one another and to prove it, got matching tattoos. A couple come to mind: Roseanne Barr and her ex, Angelina Jolie and her ex Billy Bob Thorton, Sly Stallone and one of his ex’s. Stallone’s tattoo was actually a picture of his wife on his chest. He changed it to the face of his dog from Rocky 1. None of them lasted. Nastia talked about her and Sean getting matching tattoos. Maybe by not being famous they’ll break the curse. Or maybe Sean, as he said, is not a tattoo guy so no worry. In place of that my wife and both of my daughters are all getting matching tattoos. They way Nastia and Teri are together, if they were getting married, they wouldn’t have to bother getting matching tattoos, they wouldn’t make it to the altar. I'm told they fight only because they love each other. Yeah, I'm sure they love each other a whole bunch. They just should have to fight to show it.
Last week Elena and Teri got their matching tattoos. Elena also got a dragon for no good reason other then she wanted one and her mother didn't object.This week Nastia is going to join them. If you’ve seen the video of Nastia getting her first, you’d be asking is it really that painful to get a tattoo. Well I couldn’t tell you, I’m not a tattoo type of guy, like Sean. Teri and Nastia went yesterday and the appointment is for today, not yesterday. Which made it possible for Elena to join in. They’ve been gone several hours and I haven’t heard any cop cars or ambulances rumble by going to a tattoo emergency. Nastia wanted me to join the circus, but I don’t approve of tattoos, so I couldn’t or is it I’m relieved not to be at that circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment