Wednesday, July 18, 2012

And in the end the love you make is equal to the love you take*

It is a few hours before we drop Leo..d and A..ya off at the Hampton Inn on Long Island. They are to be dropped off between Seven and Seven-thirty. We still don't know what is happening. If they, Leo..d want to live here. It has gotten to the point that we feel we have given all the power in the relationship over to a sixteen year old kid and we have quit trying to convince him to stay risking him and his sister staying. I hope to be able to show this to him some day so he can see all the problems kids put adults through and maybe parents.
   I really didn't think it would bother me as much as it does that they are leaving. I care about what happens to the two of them and want the best for them. If they, Leo..d decide to stay in Russia I will wonder for the rest of my life what happened to them.
   He just walked by and went into the kitchen. I had wanted to let him drive a car a little before he went and that never happened. There seemed like there was going to be a lot of time and here it is all gone already. I hope they will choose to stay. A..ya would stay if it wasn't for her brother. He is the one who can't seem to make up his mind. God take care of them whatever happens.
*Thank You Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment